At Epps Body & Paint, the safety and health of our customers and teammates is our highest priority. We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and local public health officials as we adjust our business practices in order to address current challenges.
First, we want you to know that we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic seriously. We are taking extra preventative measures to protect our customers, teammates, suppliers and everyone who enters our centers to keep them safe and healthy.
The personal practices of each person are the best defenses against this virus. Additionally, below are a few of the steps that we are taking:
- We are cleaning and disinfecting our front desk area multiple times during the day.
- Our teammates will respect your space and will warmly greet you keeping a social distance (3-6 feet). We will allow for adequate space between our teammates, customers and suppliers during in-person interactions.
- When you come for an estimate, it will work fine if you want to stay in your car. Just call us ahead and let us know. (512-263-3221) Then call us when you arrive. We will need to get the VIN of your car – which we can usually do from the windshield, but if not, you can show us your insurance card through the window. You can text us your name, phone and email so that we can provide an email estimate. We can talk on the phone with you while we look at your car.
- We ask that all customers remove all personal items from vehicles at drop-off. Please empty your trunk and back seat.
- Customer vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after all repairs are completed.
- Our teammates are dedicated to hand-washing between personal interactions and as many times as possible throughout the day. We encourage our customers to join us with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- If you feel sick, please visit our shop at a future date.
Thank you for your business and support.